Cake Pan Set, Checkerboard, Round
The checkerboard cake is party favorite. Create a simple or extraordinary design on the outside, the inside is going to be surprisingly beautiful.
Use this Checkerboard Cake Pan Set to bake multi-colored cake layers. The secret is the specially sized batter dividing grid. Just insert it into the pan, follow the coloring grid instructions. Remove and repeat with your next two layers. Decorated simply or extravagantly, your cake will wow from the very first slice you serve
- Bake colorful checkerboard cake in whatever color of flavor combinations you’d like
- The batter dividing grid includes easy instructions for a flawless checkerboard pattern
- Pans measure: 9 in. dia. x 1.5 in. (22.8 cm diam x 3.8 cm) each
1. Spray baking pans non-stick spray or vegetable pan spray.
2. Place Batter Dividing Grid in first prepared pan. Filling sections halfway, pour first colored batter in first and third sections.
3. Pour second colored batter in second and fourth sections.
4. Remove grid by carefully lifting straight up.
5. Repeat in second and third pans.
6. Bake 27-30 minutes; cool 10 minutes, then remove from pans.
7. Cool cakes completely.
8. Level cake layers.
9. Keeping track of "front" of cake (side you can see the lines of color), stack layers with icing between, alternating color sections from top to bottom.
10. Ice cake.
11. To serve, cut cake from side to side.
Packing : per set
Brand : WILTON (USA)