Last updated: 16th August 2018
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ('Terms', 'Terms of Service') carefully before using the pastrypro2u.com.my website (the 'Service') operated by Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd ('us', 'we', or 'our').
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content in this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, and completeness of the information and materials offered on this website. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd. Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Promotions Terms and Conditions
- All promotions and offers by Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd are subjected to a set of terms and conditions, which we reserve the right to change without prior notice, in the best interests of the company.
- The right to amend terms and conditions includes changing the price of the promotion or offer, terminating the offer before stated validity date, changing the details of the promotion or offer or any other changes in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- Vouchers issued by Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd are not valid for use together with promotions or offers.
- Pastry Pro Retail Sdn Bhd reserves the right to substitute items in the promotion or offer should there be any unforeseen circumstances where items run out of stock.
- All visuals used in promotional collaterals are strictly for illustration purposes only.
- Terms of promotions or offers vary in different stores and consumers are advised to clarify with the store or contact us at this LINK before time of purchase.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service Changes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using this online contact form https://www.pastrypro2u.com.my/a/contact-form.