About this item
- The Santoku knife is a utility knife in a traditional Japanese form that can be found especially in the kitchen and has similar properties to a chef's knife.
- The smooth cutting edge ensures a smooth, clean cut without fraying. Knives with a smooth blade are used for cutting hard and soft cuttings.
- The blade is made of alloy X 50 CR Mo V15. Each individual component has a special task: chrome (wear resistance), molybdenum (corrosion resistance), carbon (strength).
- The handle made of polyoxymethylene (POM) offers a high working strength as well as an extreme hardness with a comparatively low temperature sensitivity up to approx. 110°C. It also has good chemical resistance.
- 56° Rockwell (HRC) is the perfect compromise between long blade retention and easy resharpening. If you use your knife a lot, you will be very satisfied with this balance.
Packing: per piece
Brand: F.Dick (Germany)
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings