Bread Knife, 21cm - Bread Knife, Serrated, 21cm (8.5''), (Premier Plus)
The bread knife also called pastry knife is part of the basic range in not only a professional kitchen, but can also in confectionery shops, bakeries and cake shops. The pointed shafts on the blade makes it ideal for cutting different sorts of bread and the crusts around roasts, tarts and cakes. Can also be used to peel fruit and vegetables.
About this item
- The bread knife is an indispensable kitchen aid and is characterised by its special serrated edge, also known as serrated cut. This is particularly suitable for large cuts with a hard or smooth surface.
- With the serrated edge, also known as saw cut, the cutting material comes into contact with the protruding shaft tips, this makes it easier to cut, cut hard and solid cutting material.
- The blade is made of alloy x 50 Cr Mo V15. Each individual component has a special task: chrome (wear resistance), molybdenum (corrosion resistance), carbon (strength)
- The handle made of polyoxymethylene (POM) offers a high working strength as well as an extreme hardness with a comparatively low temperature sensitivity up to approx. 110°C. It also has good chemical resistance
- 56° Rockwell (HRC) is the perfect compromise between long sharpness and easy resharpening. If you use your knife a lot will be very satisfied with this balance.
|Brand Name||F. DICK|
|Global Trade Identification Number||04009215063363|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||172 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
Packing: per piece
Brand: F.Dick (Germany)