Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Kit
What's in the box?
1 bag pre-portioned cake mix (Dawn Bakers Request Yellow Cake Mix)
1 pkt pre-portioned flavouring paste (Lemon)
1 pkt pre-portioned flavouring powder (Lemon)
1 pkt pre-portioned blue poppy seeds
2 pieces rectangular paper baking moulds
What you'll need from home
230 ml water
40 ml corn oil
How to make your lemon poppy seed cake
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (oven fan turned OFF).
- Mix all items below until unformed:
- Dawn yellow cake mix
- Lemon flavouring paste and powder
- Blue poppy seeds
- Add corn oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter into 2 paper baking moulds, split evenly.
- Bake in oven for around 45 minutes (or until cook).
Full instructions on the box.