Bring professional cutlery to your kitchen with the Friedr. Dick 8144709-14 3 1/2" Premier Paring Knife, Green Handle. Boasting a stainless steel blade and a polished honed edge, this paring knife can be used to mince, slice and dice a variety of fruits and vegetables while its fully forged design gives it superior balance and control.
Featuring a riveted plastic handle, this paring knife offers a comfortable grip which makes it great for all your food preparation tasks. In addition, its green handle allows it to be used in a color-coding system to prevent cross-contamination. This knife should be washed by hand after use and dried with a soft cloth to maintain it's quality for long-lasting usability.
- High quality X50CrMoV15 steel alloy blade
- Fully forged
- Honed and polished edge
- Green plastic riveted ergonomic handle
- Knives should not be cleaned in the dishwasher
- To clean and preserve quality of knife, hand wash with water immediately after use and dry with a soft cloth
- Made in Germany
- Green handle enables compliance with HACCP guidelines and can be incorporated into a color-coding system to prevent cross-contamination
- 3 1/2" blade 4 1/5" handle
Packing: per piece
Brand: F.Dick (Germany)