Dextrose Monohydrate, Food Grade
It is naturally occurring and is found in fruits and other parts of plants in its free state.
It is a Sweetener, Energy Source, & Bulking Agent.
Appearance: White crystal powder, odorless & sweet.
• Baking (Biscuits & cookies, Breads, Cakes & Pastries, Fillings, custards & decors)
• Cereals & Snacks (Breakfast cereals, Cereal bars, Salty snacks)
• Beverages (Powdered beverages)
• Confectionery (Coating, Chewy sweets & Marshmallow, & Jellies, Mints & tablets)
• Dairy (Ice Cream)
• Processed meat & seafood (Delicatessen)
• Sauces, dressings & soups (Soups, Sauces)
• Savory (Seasonings, Ready Meals)
• Sports nutrition & weight management (Protein powder, Protein RTD, Protein Bar)
• Nutritional Balance (Energy source)
• Sensory Enhancement (Sweetness)
• Formulation Performance (Bulking agent)
• Shelf life extension (Freezing point depression / Cryoprotection)
Packing: 1 bag x 25 kg
Country of origin: China