Ships To Certain Locations In Klang Valley Only Select LALAMOVE At Checkout
Bread Waze, Sambal Ikan Bilis Puff, Puff Pastry
Frozen, Raw Dough
Packing: 1 box x 40 pcs x 120gm
Baking instructions for Ready Bake Puff Pastries
|Convection / Rack Oven Temperature||Baking Time|
|50g / 120g||180°C||25 ± 2|
|Deck Oven Temperature||Baking Time|
25 - 60 mins
|200 °C||25 ± 2|
1. Keep frozen at -18°C to -20°C.
2. Place pieces on parchment paper or grease baking pan.
3. To avoid freezer burn, tightly seal unused product in the enclosed bag and return the box immediately into the freezer
4. Egg washing.
5. For best results in volume of flakiness, baking with steam is required.
Baking time & temperature vary depending on oven type and atmospheric enviornment.
It is necessary to bake all puff pastry to a medium gold colour in order for the product to be flaky and retain flakiness longer.
* Freshness: 4 hours after baking
* Shelf life: 8 hours after baking