F.Dick Cut! How to Cut Properly by Sebastian Frank
- The ultimate knife lexicon for both beginner and seasoned chefs as it is filled with information about knives and cutting.
- This is a guidebook on the function of more than 20 different knives in cutting the foods they're suited for.
- Covered in the book are the best ways to cut vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, cheese and pastries in easy-to-follow steps.
- The book teaches how to hone your knife correctly and where each cut of meat is taken from each animal.
- 90 different cutting methods
- The use of Friedr Dick knives in cooking and food preparation by all, including chefs in training.
- A reference on cutting correctly
- Hardcover, 200 pages, English
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings