Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a purchase?
1. To make a purchase, create an account with pastrypro2u.com.my
2. Login to pastrypro2u.com.my
3. Select an item you'd like to purchase, then click “Add to Cart”
4. To change the quantity of the item, fill in your preferred quantity in the "Quantity" column
5. To review the items in your cart, click "View Cart" after you've added your item to cart. Alternatively, click on the "Cart" link, located at the top right of the page.
6. When you're ready to make payment, click "Check Out".
7. Fill in your shipping details and billing details if they are not the same.
8. Click "Continue".
9. Select Preferred Shipping.
10. Click "Continue".
11. Select Payment Method.
12. Click "Place Order Now".
13. You will receive a confirmation email after you have made payment and placed your order.
How do I know if my order is confirmed?
Orders are confirmed through email immediately after you click the "Place Order Now" button. Please check your email for the Order Confirmation.
If you have not receive a confirmation letter, please contact us through our online contact form here https://www.pastrypro2u.com.my/a/contact-form.
Why does my Order Status show “payment pending”? Should I re-create a new order?
Payment is usually processed immediately. However, if you have made payment but get a “payment pending” status, and you do not receive a Payment Notification from us, please contact us within 24 hours. Do not re-create your order to prevent duplication.
Can I amend my order after it has been confirmed and paid for?
We are unable to amend any orders as we process orders immediately after payment is confirmed. Any amendments may cause delay in the delivery of your order.
Do you have a physical outlet I can buy from?
Yes we do. Please click here for our location.
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we are NOT able to cancel orders once paid. We receive a lot of orders and we are unable to track order individually as this will cause delays to all other orders. Please review your items before completing your orders.
Can I order through phone call?
We do not take orders through phone but you are welcome to call us and we will be happy assist you with your order. Click here for our contact details.
Can I order through mobile devices?
Yes! Our website is accessible through smartphones and other mobile devices.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item or have a problem with an item ordered?
Please contact us immediately HERE for an exchange OR refund with the following information:
Details of problem or fault:
Image of the faulty item.
What kind of payment method may I use at pastrypro2u.com.my?
We accept credit card and and online banking payment through our payment gateway partner, e-GHL (a secure internet payment solution). We support most major banks.
What does these payment statuses mean?
Settled/Submitted for Settlement: Your payment has gone through.
Rejected: Your payment has been rejected by the bank. Please check with the bank to authorize online transactions, or check for other possible reasons.
Payment Pending: Your transaction is being processed. If the payment fails, the status will show “Voided”.
Voided: Your transaction did not go through. The amount will be reversed to the initial payment method.
Will my personal information be shared with third parties?